Welcome to Short Term Course for JEE-Main to JEE-Advanced
In short term course for JEE-Main to JEE-Advanced you will participate in 2 kind of classes
Advanced Learning and Practice Sessions & Self Progress Evaluation Classes
- 36 days & 5 days Total 41 Days.
- You Advance your learning and master your concepts and application through JEE-Advanced ScorePack, Past years IIT-JEE/JEE-Advanced question bank and 15 Practice Quanta Tests (PCM Each) of JEE-Advanced level.
- You test your learning and identify “What’s missing?” meticulously. You improvise your approach to the question continuously through 5 Tests on JEE-Advanced Pattern
The purpose of coaching At CE is that you Perform better than you considered you could.
Salient Features of Short Term Course
- Course Material includes all required study material, “No other book/study material/correspondence course/test series etc” is required.
- Frequency of the classes shall be 6-7 days in a week.
- Class timings shall be 8:15 AM to 1:15 PM
- Test timings shall be 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- If students want to do self study at CE center, after classes, they can. Most of the students prefer to do so. They study, discuss their doubts and perform to win.
- If you don’t make it to IIT merit list, 50% of the course fee shall be refunded.
- For, outstation students, we provide hostel facility @ rs 8000/ pm including mess charges.
Short Term Course Fee is Rs 12,000 only. This fee has to be paid one time.
The Fee includes all Conceptum prescribed books, study material, test series & being champion sessions as well.
The fee can be paid by the demand draft/pay order/cheque drawn in favour of Conceptum Education payable at Roorkee, or by cash at the time of admission before the commencement of the course.